INTERESTED IN PARTICIPATING?
- Do you work all the time, but have trouble making ends meet?
- Have you missed work because your child care is not reliable?
- Do you want to move up in your career, but you need more training or education?
- Are you one car repair or financial emergency away from being pushed over the edge?
Level Up is a pilot program designed to provide you with information and referrals for services including job skills training, scholarships, basic needs supports, mental health resources, and one-on-one support from a Family Career Navigator.
Level Up can help you...
- Find quality affordable child care or care for aging parents.
- Access training, licensing, and credentialing opportunities.
- Learn about budgeting, saving, and debt reduction.
- Develop and deepen support systems among friends and neighbors.
Depending on your personal goals and financial situation, the program will last anywhere from 12-24 months.
Ready to Level Up?
Download the Participant Interest Form HERE. Fill out the form and return it to Lake Area United Way.
Lake Area United Way
ATTN: Talisa Rogers-Hall
221 W. Ridge Rd.
Griffith, IN 46319